PANASONIC PT-VW360 (4,000 lm / WXGA) Lan + 2 HDMI
Brilliant Performance from a Compact Body
Extremely Bright Images
Despite its light 3.3 kg weight and compact dimensions, the PT-VW360 series outputs up to 4,500 lm* of brightness for spectacularly clear and brilliant images.
High 20,000:1 Contrast
A new iris mechanism optimizes light output according to content. Blacks are deep and rich while colors and highlights are reproduced with realism.
7,000 Hours Maintenance-free*
When used for eight hours per day, lamp and filter replacement is not required for up to 7,000 hours* of operation, slashing cost of ownership.
The quiet design keeps noise levels down to a low 29 dB on ECO Mode with the cooling fan hardly audible, minimizing distractions during presentations.
Easy Setup and Management
Flexible 1.6x Zoom Lens
When projecting onto a 100-inch-wide screen*, the included 1.6x zoom lens supports a range of projection distances from 2.5 to 4.1 m (8.2 to 13.5 ft).
Daylight View Basic
Panasonic’s Daylight View Basic technology achieves sharp, easily viewed images by enhancing detail, particularly in dark areas of the image that are normally difficult to see in brightly lit rooms. A built-in sensor measures ambient light while Daylight View Basic adjusts halftone color and brightness according to the surrounding level of illumination.
Corner Keystone Correction for Angled Projection
If on-site conditions require off-center projection, simply designate four screen corners and Horizontal & Vertical Corner Keystone Correction performs necessary adjustments for a distortion-free image.
Curved Screen Correction
Barrel and pincushion distortions are easily corrected when projecting onto a curved screen surface.
Simple Lamp and Filter Replacement
Lamp and filter are accessed via panels in the top and side of the projector. Periodic maintenance takes moments even with the unit attached to a ceiling-mount bracket.
Practical Features Simplify Daily Usage
Project Wirelessly with Optional Module
Now you can project media wirelessly via PC using Presenter Light or Panasonic Wireless Projector application for iOS and Android™. Just connect an optional ET-WML100 Wireless Module to the projector’s USB input.
Note: The availability of the ET-WML100 varies depending on the country.
Presenter Light Ver. 1.0 for Windows® PCs
- • Supports images, video, and documents such as PDF and PowerPoint®
- • Mirrors PC screen on the big screen
- • Project media from up to four PCs simultaneously in Split Screen Mode
Memory Viewer Light Function
You don’t need a computer to start presenting—just insert
a USB memory device containing media and start projecting straight away.
Multi Monitoring & Control Software
Panasonic Multi Monitoring & Control Software supports up to 2,048 devices over LAN and features system map visualization or auto-search of devices to be registered. The free software is available with Early Warning functions (automatic free 90-day trial available). These advanced functions enable real-time monitoring, abnormality detection, and notification before servicing is required. Administrators can achieve seamless control and real-time monitoring while preventing potential problems, saving time, and enhancing system reliability.
Wide Connectivity for Various Use
2 HDMI® inputs and computer inputs/output are equipped to display digital content from a variety of media players.
- Brightness (ANSI lumens) : 4,000 Ansi lumen
- Contrast : 20,000:1
- Resolution : 1280 x 800 (WXGA)
- Aspect Ratio : 16:10
- Projector Technology : LCD
- Lens : F 1.60–1.90, f 15.31–24.64 mm
- Throw Ratio : 1.18–1.90:1
- Zoom Ratio : Manual zoom 1.6x
- Display Size (Inch) : 30″- 300″
- Keystone : Vertical: ±35° (±30° when using AUTO) Horizontal: ±35°
- Interface :
– HDMI in (19pin) x 2
– Computer 1 in(D-sub HD 15pin) x 1
– Computer 2 in / Monitor Out(D-sub HD 15pin) (input/output selectable using on-screen menu) x 1
– Composite VIDEO Pin jack x 1
– Audio in M3 Stereo Mini Jack x 2
– Audio in Pin Jack x 2
– Audio out M3 Stereo Mini Jack x 1
– LAN RJ45 x 1
– RS232 (D-sub 9-pin) x 1
– USB-Type A x 1
– USB-Type B x 1
- Built-in Speaker : 4.0 cm (1 9/16˝ ) round shape x 1, output power: 10 W (monaural)
- Lamp (Normal/Eco) : 5,000/7,000 hours
- Dimension : 98 x 352 x 279 mm.
- Weight : 3.3kg
- Warranty : ตัวเครื่อง 2 ปี, หลอดภาพ 1 ปี หรือ 1,000 ชม.